Although the first germinating table turned out well, the second one is much nicer. I was able to string the lights in six rows instead of five like the first one. This one took me a fraction of the time to build....maybe it was because I had done it before or maybe it was the adult beverage I had while making it! After completing it, I decided to make some adjustments to the first one. Table number 1 now has six rows of lights just like table number 2.
Due to the confining space in the basement area where I germinate and lack of two additional storm windows, I decided to buy some glass for the tops of both tables. Today, I went to a local glass place and got two pieces of glass cut to size. Now the glass does not hang over the edges of the tables. This will provide me with much more space to move around and will make my life much easier down there in the basement when tending to the plants.
Next, I had to dig out an additional shop light and re-hang all of the lights over the tables.