2. Starting at the age of three, I studied tap dance, ballet & acrobatics. I have to say that I'm a pretty good tap dancer. To this day I can still do a split, back bend and many other acrobatics and occasionally entertain my father in-law at family picnics by standing on my head for long periods of time. I do however, have to warm up before I do these things now!!
3. I'm a blonde...well I used to be a natural blonde until I got older. Now some of my dear friends and family just refer to me as a blonde. For instance, I am an expert skier and can ski a black double diamond with the grace of a swan (that's what THEY say anyway).....but, I cannot stand on my skis at times.....I will just fall over for no reason at all! I am clueless when it comes to men hitting on me. I always think that they are just being nice! You get the picture...don't you??
4. I can't spell. I can engineer a bridge but can't spell it. I think that your brain can only handle so much and I have a math & science brain :) That's my excuse anyway.
5. I started college at the age of 39 and obtained a degree in Architecture with honors. I never did my 3 year internship after graduating to become licensed and went straight in to Construction Management. That's a real challenge for a 5' tall women....it's a real man kind of job!!
6. I never really hung out with many girls while growing up. I liked hanging out with the guys much better and still do.
7. They say that I can be very curt....I don't know what everyone is talking about...I just say it as it is, to the point and not much fluff!!! Why drag everything out???