Since I had about 3 1/2 Cups of Mint Infused Water left from the Mojito Jelly, I thought I would make some plain old Mint Jelly.
After a little research, I came up with this.
- 3 Cups of Mint Infused Water
- 2 oz. Creme de Menthe Liquer
- 1/2 tsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 Pkg. powdered pectin or 6 Tbsp. Ball Real Fruit Pectin
- 4 Cups Sugar
- Combine Mint Infused Water, Creme de Menthe Liquer and lemon juice in large pot.
- Gradually stir in pectin and bring to a full boil
- Add Sugar, bring to a full boil and boil for 1 minute