Jelly or Jam Glazed Pork Chops & Greens
- 3/4 Cup Fruit Jam or Jelly - I used some Peach Jam that I had in the Cupboard. I really think any type of homemade jam or jelly would be great.
- 1 piece of Fresh Ginger - grate about 2 tsp.
- 2 Cloves Garlic minced
- 3 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp of good Soy Sauce
- Pepper of your choice - I used some homemade Cayenne pepper, probably about 1/4 tsp.
- Combine Jam & Vinegar in a small saucepan
- Cook over low heat until the jelly or jam melts
- Stir in Ginger, Garlic, Soy Sauce & Pepper and set aside
- Pork Chops
- Olive Oil
- Fresh Chopped Greens - about 8 Cups - I used a combination of Baby Choi, Tatsoi, Kale & Collards
- 1/4 Cup Water or Vegetable Stock - I used Veggie Stock
- 1-2 Cloves of minced Garlic
- Salt & Pepper
- Chop Greens